NEW Cream color for 2016
Why ride your bike to work, wouldn’t you rather be on your own time doing your own thing? Ah…what if you could do both? Sure this bike is a wonderful commute bike but it can do so much more. It’s more a town bike. That’s why calling a bike like the E3 Path+ a commuter is doing it a disservice. Look: ride it to work! No one’s stopping you! But why quit there? Take a day off some time and ride this so-called commuter bike somewhere else. Ignore all those important emails and don’t answer when your boss calls—just listen to the wind in your ears and smell the salt air. You might just realize that you were riding to work because it was fun, and it got you in the mood!
• People loved using the original Path to get around town. We designed the Path+ to help you get around… well, everywhere. With a motor that is twice as powerful and a battery that is almost twice the capacity, the new Path+ boasts performance to match its sleek European city style.
• The rear hub motor is silent, smooth, and powerful. The centrally-mounted LCD shows speed, distance and time in addition to controlling the hybrid assist. A remote button pad lets you operate the system without taking your hand from the bars.
• The rear rack battery is easy to remove, so you can charge it anywhere.
• City-riding accessories keep you clean and dry all the way to your destination.
• Commuter tires for maximum speed and disc brakes for maximum control.
Motor Rear hub 500W, gearless high speed
Battery Lithium-ion 48V8.8Ah 422Wh
Display LCD multi-function display with power adjustment features
Speed 20 mph / 32 kph motor only
Range 25 – 35 Miles / 40 – 56 km with normal pedaling
Frame Aluminum 6061, rack, lock, and fender bosses
Fork Chromoly, rigid
Headset VP semi-integrated ahead
Shift lever Microshift TS70 trigger
Front derailleur –
Rear derailleur Shimano Altus RD-M280
Crankset Alloy arm and spider 42T
Cassette or freewheel Shimano cassette 11-34T, 8-speed
Chain KMC Z50
Pedals Alloy with rubber tread
Hubs ft/rear Alloy disc w/QR, motor rear w/QR
Rim Alex DM18 doublewall
Tires CST center ridge 700x38c
Brakes Promax Render disc, 160mm rotors
Brake Lever Alloy w/motor cut-off switch
Handlebar Promax commuter
Stem Promax alloy
Grips Velo dual density
Saddle Velo commuter
Seatpost Promax alloy microadjust 27.2x350mm
Accessories Kickstand, fenders, rack; Optional lightset
55 lb W/O pedals
This is the Lithium Ion Battery for the
2015 Detour IE, Venture IE, DB Lindau EXC, …
Mobility is a measure of freedom, and the Izip E3 Go! takes it to the …
MEDIUM SIZE ONLY Fits 5’6″-5’9″ Choose Step Thru Grey or Step Over …
Step Thru Blue Medium or Small or
Step Over Black Large or Medium frame styles available. …